Quick Start Guide
Your new CMS is rocket science-free. And pretty much impossible not to have set up in 15 minutes or less. But just in case, you’ll find every step inside this 61-second video. Or our Brisbane-based team (hello!) are here to help at any time.
start at your playlists tab
- Click Add Playlist and give your playlist an identifiable name.
- Then click, Add Content. Select the folder you want to upload to and drag your files over to the upload box or click browse to find them. Files are then automatically added to your Media library and the playlist.
- You can then add other playlists, drag to reorder your content, set durations for images, websites and templates, plus set a bunch of other advanced options.
- When you’re ready, click Publish. Select which Screens or Screen Groups you would like to assign the playlist to, remove any if needed and click Publish again.
- And that’s it – your content will now be sent to your screens.